Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Insanity.

Ok! Woke up today cause i heard my home phone ringing at like 10am*wtf*? And i went out off bedroom to pick up the phone and i said "Hello hello baby you called i can't hear a thing" :x Cause the moment i picked up my phone the phone when ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (dead). Then i went back to bed to sleep~as i was feeling damned tired laa..slept at like 2.25am ytr. then i went back lie down. after like 1 hour woke up,play dota. Fk today dota 10round lose 10 round. then after that i went to play basketball at 325 W/Ankle weight on. For like awhile. Soon i found my ankle hurting so i decided to remove the weights and proceeded playing without the weights on. P.S. Not showing off but i almost can make it for the dunk at 325 but my legs are getting stiffer and stiffer. Maybe the limit of my jumping abilities is at it max? Hais.
K lor now at home le. Goodnight Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment